AUSAVINA STONE VACUUM LIFTER SVL50
- Stone Vacuum Lifter is a powerful tool for transporting large slabs. It is usually combined with a hoist to lift stone slabs onto a processing table or to move it within a warehouse or a workshop.
- The most prominent feature of this Stone Vacuum Lifter is to take advantage of the compressed air availability in the workshop to create suction force to lift stone slabs, the vacuum force shall be always maintained stable during the work, to ensure the stone slabs not to fall off during operation.
- The suction cups are made of soft rubber material which enhances the adhesion between the stone slab and the suction cups. In addition, the rubber material also acts as to prevent scratches on the stone slab.
- During operation, the frame of Stone Vacuum Lifter can be tilted from 0˚ to 90˚ so that it can be more flexible in the work process and improve your efficiency as well as your safety features.
- With its simple design, each component of the device is designed to be separated, for easier transportation and packaging.
- The main construction is made of steel and vulcanized rubber.
- Basic components: Supporting frame, vacuum system, Pneumatic cylinders mechanism, and operation control system.
- The frame is designed for sturdy construction and easy operation, as well as durability for a longer period of usage.
There is no video for this product now.
Please comeback later, thank you!