AUSAVINA 90 DEGREE CLAMP M3
- The Ausavina 90 Degree Clamp M3 is designed for perfect positioning and locking of fascia apron to your countertop via mitre joint. Its adjustable jaw allows holding various heights and thicknesses.
- Compact design, lightweight, quick and easy to clamp onto the stone slab in any position.
- Users can combine a multiple numbers of 90 Degree Clamp M3 to accommodate (when working with) longer stone slab.
- 90 Degree Clamp M3 is made of aluminum. This clamp consists of a reverse-U body and aluminum disk which can align two slabs to a perfect 90 degree angle. The reverse-U body can slide along the guide groove to adjust the height to fit the size of the slab.
With newly improved A90CM3 you can:
- Attach Bird Mouth mitres ranging from ¹⁄₁₆'' - ⅜'' (2mm - 10mm) by using the adjusting knob.
- Hold vacuum pressure longer time by adding extra clamping operations.
- Clamp on rough surfaces by using the extra foot clamp.
Hold and place pressure on mitre joint by using the adjustable fast action clamp.
* 39 ⅜” (1000mm) - 2 pieces
* 59 ¹⁄₁₆” (1500mm) - 3 pieces
* 78 ¾” (2000mm) - 4 pieces
* 98 ⁷⁄₁₆” (2500mm) - 5 pieces
* 118 ⅛” (3000mm) - 6 pieces
There is no video for this product now.
Please comeback later, thank you!