AUSAVINA 90 DEGREES CLAMP M5
- 90 Degree Clamp M5 is used for clamping two slab perpendicular slabs.
- 90 Degree Clamps M5 is designed for perfect positioning and locking of fascia (apron) to your countertop via mitre joint.
- Compact design, light weight, quick and easy to clamp onto the stone slab in any position.
- User can combine multiple number of 90 Degree Clamps M5 to accommodate (when working with) longer stone slab.
- 90 Degree Clamps M5 consists of a main base, an adjusting group and a column. Main base positions and sucks into the surface of the stone slab as well as keep the adjusting group always perpendicular to the stone slab.
- The adjusting group keeps the fascia perpendicular to the countertop.
- A90CM5 can be separated into small parts so that it is convenient to move and assemble again easily.
* 39 ⅜ ” (1000mm) - 2 pieces
* 59 ¹⁄₁₆ ” (1500mm) - 3 pieces
* 78 ¾ ” (2000mm) - 4 pieces
* 98 ⁷⁄₁₆ ” (2500mm) - 5 pieces
* 118 ⅛ ” (3000mm) - 6 pieces
SOLD IN PAIRS
There is no video for this product now.
Please comeback later, thank you!