AUSAVINA STONE CRAB LIFTER AUTOMATIC
I. EQUIPMENT GENERAL INFORMATION:
- The Stone Crab Lifter Automatic ASCL50A is designed for clamping and moving stone slabs.
- It is suitable for both natural and artificial stones as well as for flat and heavier items in various thicknesses ranging from 9/16” (15 mm) to 1 15/16”(50 mm).
- The clamp plates are covered by rubber pads to prevent from scratches or damages on the stone slab surfaces during operation and transportation.
- The construction consists of a swivel hook and a steel cable to clamp and move the stone slabs with ease.
- The lifter ensures safety for users and provides productivity
II. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- The Stone Crab Lifter Automatic is mainly made of aluminum, so it is sturdy, lightweight, and durable in harsh environment or even against harsh impacts.
- The Stone Crab Lifter Automatic shall be used by combining with a crane (or a forklift truck) to clamp, to lift, and to transport stone slabs.