AUSAVINA EASY WORK SEAM SETTER WITH BATTERY
- The Ausavina Easy Work Seam Setter with Battery is designed to position and join two stone slab tiles and the like at the identical heights with the same gaps before gluing.
- Easily align the gap between two stone slabs by turning the knurled roller.
- The suction cups are made of soft rubber material which enhances firm adhesion between stone slabs and the suction cups. In addition, the rubber material can prevent from scratches on stone slab surfaces.
- With its simple design, the device is easy to operate, and faultless operations can assure quality and productivity at the same time. The device is easy to be packed for transportation.
- The Ausavina Easy Work Seam Setter with Battery is mainly made of aluminum, so it is lightweight but durable.
- It consists of two rubber suction cups and leveling screws with attached plastic spacer to protect the stone slab surface from damaging.
- The relief valve is for releasing the vacuum pressure quickly in order to separate the countertop from the suction cup easily.