AUSAVINA MITER SET CLAMP
- Ausavina Miter SET Clamp is an ideal tool for positioning, joining and locking the two stone slabs via mitre joint.
- Adjustable clamping assembly is flexibly designed for many different sizes of slabs.
- Rubber strips covered on the top braces of table frame provide a slab surface protection from damages or scratches during gluing them.
- Knurled knob system helps move the fascia forwards and backwards or upwards and downwards to ensure the fascia and the countertop are joined easily and tightly together for high efficiency.
- Miter SET Clamp is mainly made out of aluminum.
- It consists of three main parts: Table frame, Adjustable clamping assembly and Suction clamp.