AUSAVINA MITER SET CLAMP
- Ausavina Miter SET Clamp is an ideal tool for positioning, joining and locking the two stone slabs via mitre joint.
- Adjustable clamping assembly is flexibly designed for many different sizes of slabs.
- Rubber strips covered on the top braces of table frame provide a slab surface protection from damages or scratches during gluing them.
- Knurled knob system helps move the fascia forwards and backwards or upwards and downwards to ensure the fascia and the counter top are joined easily and tightly together for high efficiency.
- Miter SET Clamp is mainly made out of aluminum.
- It consists of three main parts: Table frame, Adjustable clamping assembly and Suction clamp.