AUSAVINA MITER FIT CLAMP
- Ausavina Miter Fit Clamp (AMFC200) is an ideal tool for positioning, joining and gluing the two stone slabs perpendicularly.
- AMFC200 is combined with the many working table frames, which are available at workshops, factories, etc.
- Adjustable clamping assembly is flexibly designed for many different sizes of slabs.
- Knurled knob system helps move the fascia forwards and backwards or upwards and downwards to ensure the fascia and the counter top are joined easily and tightly together for high efficiency.
- Simply design with easy operation is for maximizing work efficiency.
- Composition of detachable parts and components, the equipment is easily disassembled and assembled for convenience of storage or transportation.
- AMFC200 is mainly made out of aluminum.
- AMFC200 consists of three main parts: Sliding rail, Adjustable
clamping assembly and Suction clamp.
There is no video for this product now.
Please comeback later, thank you!