AUSAVINA CONTAINER BUNDLE SLAB LOADER
I. EQUIPMENT GENERAL INFORMATION:
- Ausavina Container Bundle Slab Loader (ACBSL5T) is used to combine with a forklift truck to easily unload goods from container. This equipment provides an optimum performance rather than others using along with hoist.
- Two tubes can both withstand weight of the bundle and play a role as a pair of blocking bars to protect the bundle from wobbling when unloading.
- The reach of two tubes can be extended to handle the bundle at furthest location or shortened to easily operate in confined spaces by telescopic action.
- Flexibly adjust the distance between two tubes by the attached hydraulic system.
- Load capacity up to 5000 kg makes the Loader easy to lift the large and heavy bundles of stone slabs.
- The Loader directly connected to the forklift not only optimizes the reach of tubes to reduce the load as lifting but also enables to use the small rated capacity forklift ranges, which are available in most workshops.
- The Loader comes with all safe and efficient features to ensure the safety level, increase productivity, and work effortlessly to the operator.
II. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- The Loader is mainly made of steel for rigid and sturdy structure.
- It consists of two main parts, an upright base and tube assembly.
- The base combined with a forklift supports lifting and moving the bundle effectively.
- Come with many lock pins on the tubes helps apply chain to lift and move the bundle securely.
- Recommend using the chain to restrain the bundle as lifting to maximize the safety during operation.