AUSAVINA MULTI STONE VACUUM LIFTER
I) Equipment General Information
- Multi Stone Vacuum Lifter (AMSVL100) is a powerful tool for transporting large-size slabs. It is usually combined with a hoist to lift stone slabs onto a processing table or to move it within a warehouse or a workshop.
- The most prominent feature of AMSVL100 is to take advantage of the compressed air availability in workshops to create the suction force to lift stone slabs. The vacuum force shall be always maintained stably during the work to ensure the stone slabs do not fall off during operation.
- The suction cups are made out of soft rubber material which enhances the adhesion between the stone slab and the suction cups. The rubber material also acts to prevent scratches on the stone slab.
- During operation, the suction cup frame can be tilted from 0 ̊ to 90 ̊ in vertical position, so it can be more flexible at work and increase safety and efficiency.
- The suction cups can be removed and rotated 90 ̊.
- The device is equipped with an audible and visual alarm system that sounds when the pressure is low during transportation.
- On the crossbar, there are positions to attach the suction cups. Depending on the position of mounting the suction cup on the crossbar, there are different lifting load capacities.
- Its simple design features detachable parts and components for easy transportation and package purposes.
II) Technical Specification
- AMSVL100 is made of steel.
- Basic parts include Frame, Suction cups, Pneumatic cylinder mechanism, Control system, an Audible-Visual alarm system.
- Brackets are designed on the frame to install and hold the vacuum tank which maintains vacuum pressure for a safe period when the air compressed source is malfunctioning.