AUSAVINA PORCELAIN LIFTER MOD2 (APL20-M2)
I. EQUIPMENT GENERAL INFORMATION:
- Porcelain Lifter MOD2 is mainly designed to work with a forklift boom for lifting and moving sheets of material.
- The clamping mechanism is fully automatic.
- Clamping from both sides improves clamping force and holds the lifting material more securely. The lifted material will be moved more stably with less wobbling.
- The surfaces for material contact are covered by rubber pads to prevent from damages or cracks when lifting.
- Two guide shafts lead the lifter to the right position.
- Porcelain Lifter helps reducing labor and ensuring safety for operators.
II. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- The Porcelain Lifter MOD2 is made of aluminum, so it is light and sturdy.
- The device is designed with two clamping mechanisms that evenly distribute the lifting force. The evener the lifting force, the better the holding capacity.
- The porcelain Lifter has 4 wheels to ensure the slab is at the center of the two clamps.
There is no video for this product now.
Please comeback later, thank you!
ASVL20A/ ASVL30A/ ASVL50A
ALG-A, ALG75A, ALG75-EP