At the time of delivery, it is necessary to inspect the product to make sure that it has not been damaged during shipment. The product at the time of dispatch is warranted to be free of defects in material or workmanship.
Claims for errors, shortages, defects, or nonconformities ascertainable upon inspection must be made in writing within eight business days from the date of product delivery. Claims not made as provided above and within the applicable time period will be barred and no other claims will be considered.
We provide a one (1) year warranty on the product from the date of purchase.
During the warranty period, we will provide the replacement parts at no charge (Please note: shipping and handling fees may apply).
Warranty coverage is void if:
- The operator failed to comply with the instructions in the manual.
- The specifications are not followed.
- Damage is due to inadequate maintenance and inspections.
- Damage is due to improper storage and/or usage.
- Modification and repairs made to the equipment were performed by the user/operator without the manufacturer's knowledge and agreement.
- Aftermarket or none genuine spare parts were used for repair installation.
- Modification and repair installations were conducted by uncertified individuals.