AUSAVINA 90 DEGREE SEAM SETTER
I. EQUIPMENT GENERAL INFORMATION:
- 90 Degree Seam Setter (A90SS) is used to position and join two stone slabs together perpendicularly by its mitered edges or 900 edges prior to gluing them.
- Rubber pads on the suction cups increase a firm adhesion between the stone slabs and the cups. The rubber material is designed to help prevent damaging to or scratching the stone slab surface.
- The seam setter is handy and convenient for users in stone, slab and tile industry. Its easy operation feature helps increase time efficiency and productivity.
II. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- The seam setter is mainly made of aluminum.
- It consists of four detachable parts including a main frame assembly, suction cups, knurled rollers, and leveling knobs.
- By turning the knurled roller, user/operator can easily align the gap between the two stone edges perpendicularly.
- Leveling knob with plastic cap attached provides a protection for finished surface of stone slabs.