AUSAVINA BI-LEVEL A-FRAME
Store and transport large and heavy slabs effectively with ausavina transport a-frame.
Ausavina Bi-Level A-Frame is an effective frame for storing and transporting large and heavy slabs with several cross bars to provide max stability. Transport A frame can operate in warehouses, factories, or construction areas safely.
What's outstanding about Bi-Level A-Frame?
- Designed with two sets of support bars with different heights. One is suitable for shorter stone slabs and the other for longer ones.
- Ratchet securing bars is equipped for safe transportation.
- The surface of the Transport A frame is covered with a particular rubber layer to prevent stone slabs from scratching or damaging.
- Detachable components are convenient for assembly and transport.
- Casters provide easy maneuvering for transport.
- High workload limit with casters up to 2000kg and stationary up to 14000kg.
Technical specifications of Ausavina Bi-Level A-Frame
The innovative dimensions and specifications of the Transport A frame provide adjustable and handled features for managing different sizes of stone slabs.
Upper level loading capacity per side: 1760 lbs (800 kg)
Stationary without Casters: 30800 lbs (14000 kg)
Capacity with Casters: 4400 lbs (2000 kg)
Why choose Ausavina?
Ausavina assures satisfying customers with the best quality product with our certificate, experience, and quick support service.