AUSAVINA ONE STOP A-FRAME PRO
Holding slabs more securely with ausavina one stop a frame pro.
We recommend for you a super product that can help optimize working time and labor costs. It is The Ausavina One Stop A Frame Pro, A perfect A frame for easy transport or storing sheet materials with integrated function, protecting slabs perfectly from damage.
The Pro version of the One Stop A-Frame comes with four Safety Bars for additional security while transporting and storing material within the factory or project site.
OSA7247Pro-M3, OSA7263Pro-M3, and OSA8763Pro-M3 are versions of the Transport A Frame series. The following products satisfy what customers are concerned about and offer alternative options for managing heavy-duty stone slabs using our innovative equipment.
What's outstanding about One Stop A-Frame Pro?
- Four safety bars are provided to enhance the safety of materials.
- Four ratchet securing bars with straps, and rubber strips for maximum protection when moving.
- The Transport A Frame features two eyelets used to lift the frame with an overhead crane. Forklift slots are provided on all four sides of the base.
- Quick-release mounting pins can convert the Transport A Frame from a transporting unit to a stationary one with the removal of the four casters provided.
- Support bar with two adjustable height levels to store various slab sizes.
Note: Distribute Slabs/Glass Sheets Equally on Both Sides.
Technical specifications of Ausavina One Stop A-Frame Pro?
The various dimensions and specifications of the Transport A Frame provide adjustable and handled features for managing different sizes of stone slabs.
Why choose Ausavina?
Ausavina assures satisfying customers of the best quality product with our certificate, experience, and service.