AUSAVINA QLI SLAB BUGGY
Transport stone slabs easily and safely with Slab Buggy.
Ausavina Qli Slab Buggy has a simple and compact design for transporting stone slabs and other sheet materials around factories or construction sites.
The Slab Buggy series includes the AQSBG1320 and AQDSBG1320 versions. Combining managing large stone slabs, these items address the concern of customers and offer more options.
What's outstanding about Qli Slab Buggy?
- Swivel casters with locking brakes are offset outside the steel frame for added stability.
- Pneumatic tires allow easy transport on rough or any surfaces.
- Maximum stability but compact enough for the Slab Buggy to pass through any standard door widths and fit any confined spaces.
- Rubber strips protect finished worked pieces and prevent them from slipping.
- Rubber strips on the A-frame and the base protect the materials from chipping and damage.
Technical specifications of Ausavina Qli Slab Buggy
Our Slab Buggy is mainly steel-made to handle bundle slab materials up to 1320 lbs (600 kg).
Why choose Ausavina?
Ausavina guarantees that everyone who purchases will be satisfied with the top-value equipment due to our experience, proficiency, and supportive customer service.