AUSAVINA PORCELAIN LIFTER
- The Ausavina Porcelain Lifter is mainly designed to lift and move materials which are flat, long, thin, delicate, and breakable such as porcelain, glass, ceramic, etc.
- The clamping mechanism is fully automatic.
- The surface contact for the material is covered by rubber pads to prevent from damages or cracks when lifting.
- Two guide shafts lead the lifter to the right position.
- The Porcelain Lifter has 8 wheels. The four lower wheels of the lifter make it easy for maneuvering. The four upper wheels of the lifter were designed to provide pressure on the porcelain slab surface to act as a guide as the porcelain slab glides into the lifter and ensure the porcelain slab at the center of two clamps.
- The Porcelain Lifter is made of aluminum, so it is lightweight and sturdy.
- The device is designed with two clamping mechanisms which distribute the lifting force evenly. The evener the lifting force, the better the holding capacity.
- It also helps reducing labor and ensuring safety for operators.