Ausavina Dual Pump Vacuum Lifter (ADPVL250) is designed for lifting/lowering and transporting stone slabs or other non-porous materials with allowable work load limit. It is usually combined with a hoist to lift stone slabs onto a working table or move it within a warehouse, workshop.
Strengths of Ausavina Dual Pump Vacuum Lifter
- Vacuum force flexibly created by two ways: using compressed air is available in warehouse or by the hand pump to lift non-porous materials.
- The vacuum force is always maintained steadily during working process.
- The suction cups are made of soft rubber to enhance the adhesion between the stone slab and suction cups. Rubber material also help to prevent contact damage.
- A double audio-visual alarm is integrated to warn lower pressure while operation.
- Simple and compact design for easy transport and storage.
Specifications of Ausavina Dual Pump Vacuum Lifter
The structure includes the following basic parts: Main Body System, Suction Cup, Pneumatic Cylinder System, Control System