AUSAVINA MYLIFT PORTABLE ELECTRIC VACUUM LIFTER
I) Equipment General Information
- Portable Electric Vacuum Lifter (PVL100) is a hand-held tool designed to lift and move small and medium-sized sheets of material in workshops or construction sites.
- The suction cup is made of soft rubber which enhances the adhesion between the material and the suction cup. The rubber material also acts to prevent scratches on the material.
- There are two vacuum modes:
1. Electric DC mode.
2. Manual mode by pressing hand pump
- With its simple design, the device is easy to operate, and faultless operations can assure quality and productivity at the same time. The device is easy to be packed for transportation or storage.
II) Technical Specifications
- The lifter is mainly made of plastic.
- Release button is for releasing the vacuum pressure completely and quickly in order to seperate the material surface from the device easily.
- Additional features of the device:
Automatically shut off the pump motor when the vacuum pressure is above -0.55 bar and continue to run for 3s.
When the vacuum pressure is below -0.4 bar, the red light flashes + audible alarm + pump motor starts working again.
When the voltage is below 6.5v, the green light flashes to warn that the battery is almost empty and must be replaced with a new one.
When the voltage is below 6v, the red light indicates and turns off the system.